what's the best news you've ever heard?
Christianity Explored is a relaxed and informal 7-week course. It’s for anyone who wants to think about the meaning of life and is designed to help you explore the big issues we all think about. It’s run in thousands of churches across the world by ordinary people. It looks at the person at the heart of the Christian faith — Jesus Christ.
You can ask any question you want and meet other people who are on a similar journey to you. We each get one life to live — Christianity Explored helps you to explore what it’s all about.
- Maybe you went to church when you were younger, or maybe you’ve never been.
- Perhaps you have lots of questions, or perhaps you’d rather just sit and listen
- You may think of yourself as a confused Christian or a convinced atheist, or somewhere in between.
Whoever you are, whatever you’re thinking, Christianity Explored is a place for you to explore what life is all about.
- You don’t need to know anything about the Bible
- You won’t be asked to read aloud, pray or sing
- You can ask any question you want
What's each week about?
Each week the focus is on a different aspect of Jesus’ life, and of our lives. We work through Mark’s Gospel, one of the life stories of Jesus found in the Bible.
- What are we doing here?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus come?
- Why did Jesus die? …and much more
Have a look at the website to find out more about the course — or simply come along to our course — www.christianityexplored.org